Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My cordless telephones (uniden XDECT) are flashing a red…

Customer Question
My cordless telephones (uniden...

My cordless telephones (uniden XDECT) are flashing a red light at the top left hand corner

Technician's Assistant: What Uniden system do you have?

XDECT8055+2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Uniden system? What have you tried so far?

24 hours. I've checked the power connections at each unit.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/27/2018
Email technician: Nathan, Systems Manager replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Systems Manager

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

If you pick up the line and listen carefully, do you hear a few beeps or a fast/stutter tone prior to the dial tone?