Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My number is 780-2661556. I contacted you a few days ago and…

Customer Question
My number is(###) ###-####...

My number is(###) ###-#### I contacted you a few days ago and added another $100. to a balance of about $90. Went to use my phone today and they said it must be topped up before using. What is going on. Ted Holtby

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update TED?

Probable last Tuesday or Wednesday May 18th or 19th.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No it's only a flip phone. Nothing complicated

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/27/2018
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 2 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What is your phone company?