Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I bought a new phone and I moved the app to the new phone.

Customer Question
I bought a new...

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Trying to log in etc, but I forgot my password, when I put forgot passwordin

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

On the icon, it send to the next screen which is my e-mail address Question, how can I get my password?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/27/2018
Email technician: Harry, Email Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Email Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

no, i was able to figure it out, Thanks anyway