Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

In gmail I had some messages in outbox. I figured out how to…

Customer Question
In gmail I had...

In gmail I had some messages in outbox. I figured out how to move to inbox but they have a triangle with an I enclosed and will not let me respond or forward these messages. How do I forward or reply without it going to outbox.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I took to att store but still will not let me reply just sends to outbox. I need to get rid of that symbol I mentioned.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/26/2018
Email technician: sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

If you could just tell me how to get rid of that symbol of a triangle with an I enclosed.

When we send an email it first goes to the Outbox folder and then, when it is successfully sent, it goes to the Sent folder. So, the messages in outbox are stuck emails. You can only try to send them. Please follow the steps below and let me know, how it goes for you?

https://www.techwalla.com/articles/my-email-is-stuck-in-the-outbox-on-my-android