Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I would like to know when a van zeeland purse. Paid for thru…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to know when a Kathy van zeeland purse. Paid for thru PayPal and it’s been awhile. It’s was a gift. Please asvise

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

I checked last week and Poshmark has paid then

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Just time it will be delivered. Don’t know how long I have to wait

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/27/2018
Email technician: Harry, Email Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Email Tech

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.