Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I didnt realise that my gmail had an account on it

Customer Question
Hi i didnt realise...

Hi i didnt realise that my gmail had an account on it ,,Hangouts so when i added hangounts my gmail address is***@******.***,,,i would like to delete***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Hangouts google is on my phone and i would like to make it my gmail on my computer?

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

On my gmail on my computer i clicked on it but doesnt have a DELETE ACCESS????

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to know how to delete the gmail on my computer and add***@******.*** thanks Lawrie

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/26/2018
Email technician: Harry, Email Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Email Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.