Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to restore my old gmail but i t remember my

Customer Question
Hi. I am trying...

Hi. I am trying to restore my old gmail but i don t remember my password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Yes but i try to change my setting and lost the my***@******.*** i thought i change my phone number but it show a old number i do not have anymore

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No it a number i do not have

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That about it thanks

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
please use email at***@******.***
5/26/2018
Email technician: syseng, Information Systems Professional replied 2 months ago
syseng
syseng, Information Systems Professional

My name is David.
First open the Gmail login page at Gmail.com.
Type in your Email address and then click NEXT.
Click on ”Forgot my password”
Click on the ”Try a different question” link.
Choose if you want to receive your verification code to your mobile number via Text or by voice call. (Don’t close the page yet). Select the option that works best for you and click the Send Text Message or Call Me button to submit the request.
When you have received the verification code, insert the code into the box provided by Google to verify it is you then enter a new password ***** test login.
Please let me know the result

It tell me the number they sent doesn t worl

Ok so what is the exact message that displays when you enter the number they sent?