Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My regular. My emails have been going to outlook today, and…

Customer Question
My emails have been...

My emails have been going to outlook today, and now I can't access them. These are business relatedi Levelfield

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to open outlook & find out how to transfer them back & turn off outlook??

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/26/2018
Email technician: Harry, Email Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Email Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I have levelfield,***@******.***, I still need help retrieving messages that went to outlook.

Do you mean Outlook the email program or Outlook.com?

email

The email program?