Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Forgot my password for email. I think my password was

Customer Question
Forgot my password *****...

Forgot my password ***** email

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I think my password ***** gracie#17 but never had to give one to get into outlook

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/26/2018
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 2 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

If you forgot the password ***** use to sign in to services like Outlook.com, Skype, OneDrive, and Xbox Live you might need to reset it.

• First, check to make sure that Caps Lock isn't on, because passwords are case-sensitive. If you're sure you're using the right password ***** still can't sign in, your account might be compromised.

• To reset your password:

• Go to the Reset your password *****.

• Choose the reason you need your password ***** then click Next.

• Enter the Microsoft account email address you're trying to recover.

• Enter the characters you see on the screen, then click Next.

• If you have security info on your account, we'll send a one-time code to the alternate phone number or email address you gave us. After you enter the code on the next screen, you'll be able to make a new password.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.