Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I couldnt download email messages on my iPhone. to correct…

Customer Question
I couldnt download email...

I couldnt download email messages on my iPhone. to correct my hotmail account they are trying to send a code number to another old gmail account I no longer have. I tried to delete the outlook account on my iphone to over but its still wants to send a code to the old gmail account. please help

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

How do i find that on a iphone 5

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Did the application come with an uninstaller, either on the installation disc or in the application's folder on your Mac?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to recover my hotmail account please

Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Email
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
i don't have a email account thats why i'm on here to recover the hotmail account on my iphone
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
no
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
are u there
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
what services offers? ok i'm trying to recover a hotmail email account on my iphone can you help if not please void my payment
5/26/2018
Email technician: Ebram Kerolos,
 replied 26 days ago
Ebram Kerolos

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today.

Email technician: Ebram Kerolos,
 replied 26 days ago

Please follow the steps below to recover your Hotmail Email.

1. Go to https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx.
2. Check “I forgot my password” and click Next.
3. Enter your email address.
4. Enter the verification code and click Next.
5. Select Text or Email.
6. Enter your email address or phone number and click Send Code.
7. Enter the recovery code.
8. Create a new password ***** tap Next.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
How can I get the code when I don’t have a email account to accept the code to in tire use
Email technician: Ebram Kerolos,
 replied 24 days ago

Thank you for your reply. The email that you will receive the code on is the one that you had set as your recovery email.