Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do I get my Google voice number? Gmail. Cell phone and…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get my Google voice number?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Cell phone and web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just found out I can get a Google voice number...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Would like to use wifi on my cell phone if possible.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/26/2018
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 2 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Here are the steps to get a google voice number:

1. On your computer, open Google Voice.
  2. Sign in to your Google Account.
  3. Accept the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
  4. Search by city or area code for a number. Google Voice doesn't offer 1-800 numbers.
    • If there aren't any numbers available in the area you want, try somewhere nearby.
  5. Next to the number you want, click Select. Follow the instructions.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

I also asked to get wifi on my cell phone, is another answer coming???
How much as this experience cost me so far and let me know if you can install wifi on my phone...
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 2 months ago

What is the make and model of your phone?

LG 4 G4
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 2 months ago

Here are the steps to turn wifi on:

1. From a Home screen, navigate: Apps > Settings .
  2. Tap the Wi-Fi switch to turn on or off .
I am referring to Wifi calling...
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 2 months ago

Here are the steps for wifi calling:

Turn on & connect

1. Turn on Wi-Fi.
  2. From any home screen, tap Apps.
  3. Tap Settings.
  4. If using Tab view, tap Menu > List view.
  5. Tap Call > the Wi-Fi calling switch to turn on.

To set the connection preference for the phone to use Wi-Fi calling or mobile networks, follow these steps:

1. From any home screen, tap Apps.
  2. Scroll and tap Settings.
  3. If using Tab view, tap Menu > List view.
  4. Tap Call > the Wi-Fi calling switch to turn on.
  5. Tap Connection preferences.
  6. Select the Wi-Fi calling connection preference.
I do not show a Wifi calling switch, that's why I am asking you if you can change my Android specs to include Wifi calling. What steps do I need to do to get my android phone to accept Wifi calling !
I think I asked about getting a Google phone number, Can you get me a Google phone number
If you can get me a Google phone number and get my phone to work Wifi calling, I will gladly invest 56$ for secure connect...
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 2 months ago

I have sent you instructions for both your requests. Please scroll up.

I can't do it myself, if you can do that remotely, I repeat, I will gladly invest the 56$.
I was charged 77 dollars butI still don't have wifi calling on my android cell pbone...you were going to do this for me remotely, I am not satisfied at all...I still don't have a Google voice number where people can call me...I want to be reimburst my 77$