Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

In outlook my gmail showing error keeps asking for password.

Customer Question
In outlook my gmail...

In outlook my gmail showing error keeps asking for password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No on same device on another screen

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I think so

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/26/2018
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Are you using a windows or mac computer also are you able to sign in to your gmail using webmail version?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Mac

OK can you access this gmail using Safari or Chrome browser?

OK then please open your gmail then open this link : - Less secure apps then see if less secure app is turned on or off.Let me know.

are you logging in

Here is the tool for remote support it’s called Team Viewer, to download it click on this link https://download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg then click on download Team viewer. Download and install it then let me know the id and password ***** shows. Do not close the Team-Viewer window or this chat page.

I just paid for remote

To do remote support please open the above link and download Team-viewer and open it then let me know the id and password ***** shows. Do not close the Team-Viewer window or this chat page.