Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a different phone no. for Why won't you send me help…

Customer Question
I have a different...

I have a different phone no. for***@******.*** Why won't you send me help in getting into this account....?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

There may be security questions - it hasn't been an option yet.. This is the only account I Need To Get To. I have a New Phone Number....

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Would you please help me open my***@******.*** account #(###) ###-####

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/26/2018
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 2 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

If you do not remember your password, you will have to reset it. Once you reset it, please write it down and save it securely. Click here to reset your password ***** follow the steps. You might need a recovery phone number or email ID. If you do not have these handy keep clicking on "Try another method" until you can use the option provided.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

It won't accept my new number and I do not have password ***** do have New Cell No. It won't accept that either,
I need this gmail account open.... All of my data has been breached. I can't get into my bank account or any other email without this account... New Debit Card -New Cell No... Lee Heiden-Schock ***@******.***
IF YOU CANNOT HELP ME THEN DON'T CHARGE ME FOR NO HELP
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 2 months ago

If you do not have the recovery phone number or password, keep clicking on "Try another method" until you can use the option provided. You might need to answer some security questions

Don't You Think I Have Tried All Of Those... I Am Very Ill and Cannot Sit In Front of My Computer For Long Periods of Time... The Only Reason For The Tracphone Is Because We Are In An Emergency Flood Situation.. Here In FL... Otherwise I have no reason for a cell phone... I have end stage cancer and this has been absolutely ridiculous trying to get back into this account..
Email technician: Harry, Email Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Email Tech

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.