Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have been trying to recovery an email I had a while back.

Customer Question
I have been trying...

I have been trying to recovery an email I had a while back. I ordered some merchandise on line and accidently gave them this email which I have not used in some time.***@******.***. I do not remember my password ***** the date I opened it and I do not have the same telephone number I had when I opened it. It is very important I recover this because they are sending important information to this old email. I tried last night trying to recover it myself and just cannot do it they say they are unable to verify that I am that person. Please help. thanks.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Not right now.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I had a phone number but I do not have that phone number anymore someone might have by now. I do not have a security questions that they have asked me. besides when I opened up that email which I do not remember since it has been a while. the email was showing up on my email address but just recently it does not show up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No not really. I just need to get into this email "*****@******.***."

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
5/26/2018
Email technician: Harry, Email Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Email Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Yrs
No remote. Thanks

Unfortunately, there isn't a way around the Google recovery options. If you are unable to use those options, then you will need to open a new account.

I have done what they have asked, Google that is. I need information in the gmail. Thank you for your help. where do i do go cancel this service?