Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Pearl, are you he4re? Outlook. I have an icon that starts…

Customer Question
Hello, Pearl, are you...

Hello, Pearl, are you he4re?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I have an icon that starts it

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Rebooting my computer - that's about all

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My baud speed is sometimes really low - it comes and goes. I also have a phone problem that a rep man is supposed to help today

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/26/2018
Email technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 2 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?