Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have been having a bit of problems re; my email of which i…

Customer Question
I have been having...

I have been having a bit of problems re; my email of which i often go and find out about some subjects of interest and i have been having trouble verifying that i have not changed my email and I haave had this email for a long time now . Yet ,for some reason when i tried to purchase something from Click bank , it started a situation that was mine along time ago and Click bank has made it an isue where by I have not been able to buy anything unless i use my husband name and the same card .. I really want to keep my email name and wish to try to find the answer to this and make it go away , but that may not be possible ... so can you help me in this situation

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Need to clean up my email .somehow or other , it has s been unverifiable although i have had this for a long time now

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I guess it a wb browser , the /windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing really , not sure of what I should do , don't know how to fix it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No just help me .please

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/26/2018
Email technician: Harry, Email Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Email Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

by all means
Please do the remote assistance .. I am just not wanting to be burdened by this inconsistency

Is this a Clickbank issue?

NOT REALLY . I WANTED TO BUY SOMETHING AND FOR REASONS SO OLD AND TO BE TELLING ME OF THIS HAS BEEN MIND BOGGLING , iT STARTED WITH THEM MOT ACCEPTING A PURCHASE AND I HAD TO USE MY HUSBAND'S NAME OF WHICH THE CARD IS THE SAME NUMBER AND I FOUND THAT EVEN YOUR COMPANY WAS NOT ACCEPTING MY CARD WITH MYEMAIL AND MY NAME,. IS THERE A REASON FOR THE CLOSE OFF DUE TO SOMETHING THAT WAS TRIED 18 YEARS AGO? AND TO BE HONEST , WHAT i DID NOT SUCCEED .. SO WHY THE BIG DEAL ? DON'T UNDERSTAND THE POINT .. 18 YEARS AGO AND NOW , IT'S BEGINNING TO BOTHER ME PERSONALLY ,,, I KNOW THIS ,, THEY ARE NOT THE ONLY COMPANY i CAN GO TO FOR BUSINESS AND I DON'T HAVE PROBLEMS WHEN I PURCHASE NATURAL MEDICATION THROUGH SOME OF THE ESTABLISHMENTS i HAVE CONTACTED AND ONE HAS PAYPAL TOO TO BE DOING BUSINESS AS WELL AS MY DEBIT CARD ... SO LET ME SAY THIS , IF YOU CAN WORK THIS WITHOUT ME GOING INTO REMOTE ASSISTANCE , I WOULD APPRECIATE IT ... I AM TRYING TO SURVIVE AND EVERYONE WANTS MONEY WHEN DOING SOMETHING AND THAT I UNDERSTAND .. iF YOU WILL LET ME KNOW WHAT i CAN DO ON MY OWN ... I WILL DO IT AND NOT HAVE TO PAY ANOTHER BILLING /

Unfortunately, it sounds like you reached the wrong company.

cAN'T AFFORD ANOTHER BILL .. DO NOT DO THE SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE
AM I SUPPOSE TO BE DOING THIS ALL DAY ?

I won't need you follow up on the changing of the email address , I have done it with Google . help and i got it done .. thanks any way , by the way , do i get my 5.00 back . that was charged to my husband's name with my Citi bank card