Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I lost my phone. I believe it was stolen. I don't know my…

Customer Question
I lost my phone...

I lost my phone. I believe it was stolen. I don't know my google password ***** I have very important information on the phone. Is there any way I can verify my personal information so that I can get you to disable the phone or at least disable my email service. My email is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your phone?

I'm not sure what my Wi-Fi list or my network is. I'm not very technical. I have a Samsung 7 phone.

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm not sure but I have my bank user name and password ***** the phone as well as my google password ***** I'm desperate. The bank is closed. Not money has been taken so far but....

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
I'm trying to get into my email account because I understand if I can change my password ***** will keep them out of my email. That would help some. I also was told that google could disable my phone.
If you want to call me my wife's phone number is(###) ###-####
5/26/2018
Email technician: NOORUL AMEEN,
 replied 2 months ago
NOORUL AMEEN

Hi this email expert

Email technician: NOORUL AMEEN,
 replied 2 months ago

i would like to work on this issue

Email technician: NOORUL AMEEN,
 replied 2 months ago

when did you mobile lost?

I lost it about 7:45 PM. I had US Cell cut off my cell service which may have been a mistake since someone called my phone at 8:52 PM central time. However if they were honest they would have turned it in to COSTCO. I left it in the bathroom
Email technician: NOORUL AMEEN,
 replied 2 months ago

okay

Email technician: NOORUL AMEEN,
 replied 2 months ago

did you forget the password ********@******.***?

I was told by a Google rep that you would help me for $5.00 which I paid. Con you help?
Email technician: NOORUL AMEEN,
 replied 2 months ago

yes ofcourse

Email technician: NOORUL AMEEN,
 replied 2 months ago

Great. I don't have my Google password. I was told that Google could shut off my gmail account and then I could change my passwords and the person who has the phone wouldn't receive the new password ***** email
Email technician: NOORUL AMEEN,
 replied 2 months ago

should i block it?

Email technician: NOORUL AMEEN,
 replied 2 months ago

have you registered the gmail id with any addioanl email id?

Would that allow me to change my other passwords? I would really like to change my Google Password ***** I'm guessing if I don't know the current password ***** can't change it. Is that correct?
Email technician: NOORUL AMEEN,
 replied 2 months ago

let me try with other way

OK
Email technician: NOORUL AMEEN,
 replied 2 months ago

meanwhile please give me your feedback so far

I'm not sure what to say since we haven't done anything yet. What are you asking for?
Email technician: NOORUL AMEEN,
 replied 2 months ago

nothing

Ok what's next? Is the only option to block it or can we get access to my password?
Email technician: NOORUL AMEEN,
 replied 2 months ago

iam trying to get your password *****?

Great.
Are you still with me?
I have to leave the site now. If you can help me email me or call(###) ###-#### Thank you.
Email technician: NOORUL AMEEN,
 replied 2 months ago

yes iam doing that please let me know once you are available

I am available.
I'm sorry but I'm going to have to sign off for tonight. Please stop the process of trying to help me. Thanks.
Email technician: NOORUL AMEEN,
 replied 2 months ago

Thank you