Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Is there anyway to trace someone who is messing with my wifi…

Customer Question
Is there anyway to...

Is there anyway to trace someone who is messing with my wifi account, my email account ?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail I think, the reason I say this is a real good friend of mine thinks her ex is messing with her and who ever it is is driving her crazy

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I haven't tried anything but she's talk to her internet provider about this

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes she would like to know if there is a way to find out who is doing this to her cause she's at her wits end

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/26/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about wifi. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Why do you believe someone is messing with your wifi?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Someone keeps changing my password
I'M not the one with the problem its a real good friend of mine and I'm trying to come up with some kind of answer to her problem
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago

If he changes the password ***** your wifi without you knowing how are you able to connect to it?

Good question , but like I said I"m doing this for a really good friend who's having this problem wifi,google accounts someone is messing with her and I'm trying to find out if there was a way to trace back to whoever but really get a name whoses doing it.
I don't want anything more than the 5 I spent
I don't want anything else other than the 5 I started with
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago

This service is more than 5 dollars to get a complete answer, the $5 is to make sure you are good for the actually question cost. Do you want to continue?