Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I spoke to you yesterday and I am still not able to access…

Customer Question
Ok Pearl i spoke...

Ok Pearl i spoke to you yesterday and I am still not able to access my gmail account. I have a friends cell phone if you could send the auth code to that otherwise my familiy left me stranded and took all my belongings.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Help

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/26/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about gmail. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.