Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Help. Me find my password for my email it is. Gmail. On

Customer Question
Help. Me find my...

Help. Me find my password ***** my email it is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried severl times and no luck I j

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I am useing iCloud.com but I want my gmail to work again

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/26/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you also using a computer to access your Gmail?
  2. Have you tried to reset the password?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess