Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a question about e-mail. I was a care giver for a…

Customer Question
I have a question...

I have a question about e-mail

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I was a care giver for a lady that passed away last month, We were both on Facebook, and we played the game. The attorney that is the Administrator of her estate whipped out all her passwords. I have a copy of her death certificate I that would

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

The e-mail belonged to the lady I worked for, I do not know her facebook password, so it sends it to her e-mail at***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried to get in to that e-mail, but it is blocked now, it says I have put in too many uncorrect passwords

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that is it, thank you so much

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/26/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

I do, I am still trying to get her e-mail or preferably her Facebook passwords
I have a charge for $36. 00 on my checking account, from this website, so I really do not want to spend another $39.00. Can you explain why I would have to pay the extra, when I have not received any help from the $36 dollars
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago

The $39 is for remote support if you want it.

it would be an additional charge of $39. When I first talked to the lady she said it was a $5 fee and she would send me to the right person. I do not mind paying the $39 . but I got nothing for the $36
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago

$36 is to ask the question, $39 is to also get remote service. I have stopped answering because you seemed as though you didn't want to pay for anything. I can answer you question without remote if you would prefer.

Is there a guarantee you can get it back
The attorney seemed to have deleted everything on her computer. If you can restore it yes I will pay. I am ,at the Dr. With my mom, will you be available later this afternoon.
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago

That is not something that we do here. If you are looking for data recovery I would suggest www.werecoverdata.com

I will submit your refund request now. I will not be able to respond after as customer service will handle it from there. Thanks and have a wonderful day!