Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can I swap my my I phone for a flip phone. I do not know.

Customer Question
Can I swap my...

Can I swap my my I phone for a flip phone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I do not know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Since the begging about 4 years ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not like the works. I want a plip phone

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/25/2018
Email technician: Mirza Vaseem, Email Technician replied 2 months ago
Mirza Vaseem
Mirza Vaseem, Email Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you with the issue you are facing.

From the problem description I understand that you would like to know if you can swap your iPhone with a flip phone for usage.

Please be assured, I will be glad to help you with the query that you have.

You definitely can go ahead and swap your iPhone with a Flip Phone and I will help you with what you need to do in order to easily swap the phones.

Please provide me the current iPhone model you are using and the Flip Phone model you intend to swap with.

Also let me know if you want to back up your contacts and other details to your Flip Phone from the iPhone.

Looking forward to your response to help you further.

Regards,
Vaseem