Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I keep getting invoices for something I have supposedly

Customer Question
I keep getting invoices...

I keep getting invoices for something I have supposedly purchased. Someone has stolen my identity but I can't figure out who. I need help!! Thank you.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It's all in my email. I have an iphone se

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

MSN is my main one. I have Apple and Google but cannot remember passwords

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Will you be connecting to my email?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/25/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you getting these emails about invoices in what email address? Is it in your Gmail? or @msn email address?
  2. Are you also using a computer to access your emails?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess