Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just changed my handset yesterday and trying to install my…

Customer Question
Hi I just...

Hi I just changed my handset yesterday and trying to install my Uber apps but have forgotten my password. Can you please email me to change my password. my email is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes, I am on my computer at the moment

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I dont remember

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really. I just need the apps working as I need to use Uber this afternoon

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/26/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

Thanks Justin, but it is best I cancel this request. I am confused as to what you have to do with UBER.thanking you