Email

Connect one-on-one with a verified email technician who will answer your question

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

More related answers
All email technicians are VERIFIED
I oipened an account with Uber, used one time and returned.
Michael T
Michael T, email technician
Hi Andy, This is Glenn...I oipened an account with Uber, used one time and returned. Used it again but was unseccessful in returning. I cannot open Uber. I tried and got so tired of clicking on apjts … read more
I don't know but my email is working fine but i am having
Richard, IT Manager
i don't know but my email is working fine but i am having error message requesting a ride … read more
Left laptop in driver's car yesterday. In black case in back
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, email technician
Left laptop in driver's car yesterday. In black case in back seat of car. This is my business computer and I need it As soon as possible. Was picked up in Orlando on Michigan Ave. and went to Soapy's,… read more
I am getting "no cars available" in Orlando on my uber or
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
I am getting "no cars available" in Orlando on my uber or uberselect when I try to set up a pick up. What is happening … read more
I gave a driver a one-star rating, when I meant to give him
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Software Developer
i gave a driver a one-star rating, when I meant to give him five stars. How do I erase the one-star rating and give the higher rating … read more
I cannot completelete my uber signup. The email I received
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, email technician
I cannot completelete my uber signup. The email I received told me to open the uber app on my phone and then follow istructions in the email message. When I opened the app, all I could do was to selec… read more
How can I pay for someone elses uber service, ahead of time?
Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B, ICT Support 1/2/3/ Line
how can I pay for someone elses uber service, ahead of time? … read more
As lost phone and need to cancel the acct as person with
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
As lost phone and need to cancel the acct as person with phone can use my credit card. My email is***@******.*** and phone was(###) ###-#### … read more
I reset my email password for our embarqmail account so I
Richard, IT Manager
I reset my email password ***** our embarqmail account so I could download the Uber app and now I cannot get my email via gmail like I normally can. The embarq account goes through gmail, too. Can you… read more
Have en inactive Uber account & trying to reactivate. Uber
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, email technician
Have en inactive Uber account & trying to reactivate. Uber keeps telling neither of the email accounts I've used for the last 10 years is associated with the mobile #(###) ###-#### I've also used excl… read more
Sign up, Laptop, I want to use my mobile phone but I live in
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
I want to use my mobile phone but I live in a dead zone for cellular service and when I try signing up away from home, you send a code but when I switch screens the code changes when I enter it. … read more
I cant get my app to work ..Uber said they sent an SMS but
Dustin, Support Technician
I cant get my app to work ..Uber said they sent an SMS but nothing on my phone...NEED ride to AIRPORT EarlyAM PLease (###) ###-####..tried to reach UBER ALL DAY ---How do I reach you NELSON JARNAGIN a… read more
I would like to talk to someone to find out if i have a ride
GeekGal
GeekGal, IT Director
I would like to talk to someone to find out if i have a ride or not … read more
I have an uber account and i need to change my credit card
Cory
Cory, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
i have an uber account and i need to change my credit card and no matter how much i try on the app i can NOT do it... and I cannot speak to anyone because i can NOT find a phone number i am so frustra… read more
I cannot get Uber on my cell phone. I need a ride this
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
I cannot get Uber on my cell phone. I need a ride this afternoon. … read more
I have never used Uber before and may want to try your
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
I have never used Uber before and may want to try your service in about 10 days when I visit Florida. What is my first step? … read more
I need help connecting to my Uber account which I believe it
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
I need help connecting to my Uber account which I believe it was disabled but found it under my email address***@******.*** … read more
I used a wrong email to set up Uber account how can you rest
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Science and Engineering
I used a wrong email to set up Uber account how can you rest the email. … read more