Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I recently changed my email account from Microsoft to Google…

Customer Question
I recently changed my...

I recently changed my email account from Microsoft to Google mail. They are locked with a padlock. How can I access them?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don't want to reset my password ***** I can get into gmail. It's just the locked emails from my previous mail account.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Do I get charged for this?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/26/2018
Email technician: Harry, Email Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Email Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No, I don't need help now, thank you.