Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have received a security alert on the last two times I…

Customer Question
I have received a...

I have received a security alert on the last two times I have logged into my laptop to use my gmail account saying someone has tried to log onto my account. The first time I did change the email password, today I didn't, what's going on. It did give me the ip address which I didn't keep?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Yes, my Iphone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don't know, how do I do that

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/26/2018
Email technician: arsufi2002, Other replied 2 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Other

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.