Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have an account that I set up many years ago. Now I cant…

Customer Question
I have an account...

I have an account that I set up many years ago. Now I cant get in it cause I havent used it for so long. the recovery does not work cause unfortunatly I used my land line number to be contacted. it wont recieve a text. is there any way google can call the number for my code instead of texting it to my number

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No, i have another email with google that i use now,

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

The phone number is ***** land line, when the code is texted to me it will not work. can it be dialed?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My test question dont work either cause i dont remember if i used my kindergarten or first grade teacher.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
will google dial instead of texting to my recovery phone number. it is a land line and wont recieve text
5/26/2018
Email technician: Harry, Email Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Email Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.