Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My nockname is i have an old account as

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is kevin ******** ********* and my nockname is ***** ***** have an old account as *************@gmail.com that i need to get in to

Technician's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Technician's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I have tryed every thing that i know of and what some books told me to and what the computer has tolld me to do thats all i known

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/26/2018
Email technician: arsufi2002, Other replied 2 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Other

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

Did you try the forgot my password link in gmail?

Yes but I have a new phone number it is ****** **** and. I could not get into my old account to change the phone number so please help. me thank you

Please tell me what I need to do and getting back in to my old email address in step by step I need to get back in to my old email address.

By the way, Are you logged into your gmail account from any other devices like tablet or mobile devices?

Yes I have a Google chrome computer that has my new phone number and my new account as *******@gmail.com so can you please help!!??

Do you remember the last password?

I think it was ********** or **** but I do not remember but I do know that *************@gmail.com account is still open so I need to get in there to change the old phone number to the new phone number ok

Are you messaging me from mobile or pc?

From my cell phone

Have you used this cell to browse old gmail?

but I need the old phone number for the code to changey my password ***** I do not have my number I can not get know matter what I try I can not get IN so please help OK

Please click below link and go through email recovery process on cell phone

https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

When it prompt for email, enter your old gmail id and go through recovery process. Let me know where you get stuck

It is my old phone number that I need to change I do know that there is away to recovery to change your old phone number from which I got YouTube. OR reading about it in how to change your phone number in recover but I trued what you seen me and it said that I was not that person but I do remember there was something there about recovery your phone

No, without verifying there is no way to change cell number. I think we are stuck..

Let me see my colleagues have a different thought on this.

You can go for refund, if none replies

Thank You

Opting out..

can some one find a back way in because on YouTube they can show you how to do anything please check it out thank you

Hi I went to google.com to find out about my old phone number and it took me to Yahoo and there it told me how to get rid of my old phone number step by step so thank you for your help if you can please give me a refund thank you from KEVIN ********** *************

Email technician: Tim, Sr. Engineer replied 2 months ago
Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer

Hello, I'm Tim and have over 15 years of experience with eBay, Google, and the Department of Defense.

Sadly once you try and login 3 times in 15 minutes, you are locked out (most of the time), if you know your challenge questions, you can regain access. It is also smart to always add in a recovery email and cell. No e, ail or cell tired too the account, or do not know challenge questions = Account locked out permanently. The only way back in is with a subpoena from law enforcement, FBI, CIA, ATF ETC.... This is an FCC law, you locked it out, and never took time to add in recovery methods = account is gone.

can you help me to get my old email back or how can I do it

I have been over this with you several times now - Its an FCC Law, NO one but a federal agent can request it, you did not put the proper data in for recover, a cell #, Email, etc. I can not keep repeating the same thing, over and over to you, I'm sorry, but your account is lost.

Then I can not come to you any more so good by

No one has the power to do it, its not our fault - unless you want to try and convince the FBI, DoD or DoJ that your email is that important that they need to start a small task force to do so. I'm sorry, but its the truth