Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to close a old account that must have been

Customer Question
I need to close...

I need to close a old account that must have been compromised,***************@yahoo.com. my workplace is received emails but I am not. I have not used this account for some time and the message are to send $ to people,etc. I want this closed immediately.not want # ogt

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I am not checking this account i am receving no emails -i just want it gone. it does not come up ??

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Possible -yes i have a old computer/ although i do not want to get this one. i have another email. the correct one is mdees***@******.***. this was set up after someone hacked my facebook over a year ago. i am old and not goot at all this.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
5/26/2018
Email technician: Harry, Email Tech replied 3 months ago
Harry, Email Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

That ir país fo
Return Moneo please