Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I put in the wrong password too many times and have be

Customer Question
I put in the...

I put in the wrong password ***** many times and have be blocked out of my business email account. Yesterday (5/24) I requested a security code and proceeded with the process, however, I have received any further instructions on how to access my account. Again, this is my business email. Need help getting back into my email.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No this is the only one.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Our phone number is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No not that I can think of

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/25/2018
Email technician: flopcat98, Consultant replied 2 months ago
flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question. All I ask in return is that you please give me a 5 star excellent rating.

what email service are you with

do you pay them for that email?

Outlook. No pay

you mean outlook.com so your email ends with @outlook.com ?