Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do I open an e mail account. It was ASOL but they will…

Customer Question
How do I open...

How do I open an e mail account

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

It was ASOL but they will not respond to me

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my aol account

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I'm 71 years young and not good at computers

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I hope they can help me set up my old aol acct or set up a g mail acct

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/25/2018
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 2 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

Do you have the email address and password ***** the aol account?

We can try to get it running if you do or reset the password.

Or we can make you a google account.

But, i need to know what type of computer you have

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.