Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Just trying to pay bill with credit card online.

Customer Question
Just trying to pay...

Just trying to pay bill with credit card online

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Windstream.net

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

It is working with everyone else

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/25/2018
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 2 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Which bill are you trying to pay? What is the problem with the payment?

Consumer Reports Account #0368877635 for $20.00
No I will just send a check.
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 2 months ago

okay

no I will just send a check.
No
Email technician: Harry, Email Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Email Tech

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.