Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I would like to sign up with spotify music on my cell phone.

Customer Question
I would like to...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

It is a assurance wireless ZTE smartphone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your ZTE phone? What have you tried so far?

I have not tried anything. I would like to start an account.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/25/2018
Email technician: Jamie Macko, Email Specialist replied 2 months ago
Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko, Email Specialist

Thank you for your question today. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you.
Do you know how to find the Google Play Store on your phone?
You will need to first go to the Google Play Store to download the Spotify app. Once you download/install the app, you will be asked to sign up for a free account. They also offer a premium account which is about $10 per month. With that you get Ad free music and a few other features. But, you do have the option to have a free account, you will just have Ad's every so often.

Please let me know if you are able to find the Play Store app on your phone, and if you are able to sign up successfully, or if you need assistance along the way.

Thanks,

Jamie

Is everything working for you with this, or did you need any further assistance?

Thanks,

Jamie

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

-Jamie