Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can not get a new password! I have had my account for a…

Customer Question
I can not get...

I can not get a new password! I have had my account for a long time and now am completely frustrated.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I have a computer at home and I am the only one that uses it. I use windows 10 and can google but it won't let me enter my Gmail without a password. It recognizes my old password ***** won't let me use Gmail.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Not that I know of. By the way, thanks for helping me.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Nol

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/25/2018
Email technician: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

Have you attempted to use Google's password ***** tools?