Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Its not the email. It's the wireless mouse. I have to move…

Customer Question
Its not the email...

Its not the email. It's the wireless mouse. I have to move it about two feet to get it across the screen.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Its not an email issue. I have Yahoo and gmail accounts. Gmail just added recently.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I haven't used it yet. It was set up for Twitter by a business I'm working with. I still haven't figured it out. Does it have anything to do with the mouse problem?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just the mouse tracking

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/25/2018
Email technician: NOORUL AMEEN,
 replied 2 months ago
NOORUL AMEEN

hi this email expert

Email technician: NOORUL AMEEN,
 replied 2 months ago

i can help you on this issue

Email technician: NOORUL AMEEN,
 replied 2 months ago

Does your mouse not working?

it works but I have to move it about two feet across the desk to make it move across the screen
cancel this order. I'm not paying more than five dollars.