Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I bought a gift card 24 dec 2017 for $75.00 i would like to…

Customer Question
I bought a gift...

I bought a gift card 24 dec 2017 for $75.00 i would like to use it can you apply it to my account i cant seem to get it to load

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/25/2018
Email technician: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

What company is the gift card for?