Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It is not accepting my email..tried to change..nothing...got…

Customer Question
It is not accepting...

It is not accepting my email..tried to change..nothing...got verifction code..no place to enter it

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Probably (###) ###-####

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/25/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 2 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please exactly what it is you are trying to do?

Please let me know

gat gmail....yes

ok, so the issue is you cannot sign into Gmail correct?

forget it I will drop gmail and go to another server good by cancel my 5.00 you are ripping off customers and I will not accept your false pervious charge inf

ok, if you want help let me know and have a great day