Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How come I can't play Billionaire City? All my other games…

Customer Question
How come I can't...

How come I can't play Billionaire City ? All my other games has internet connections ???

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Turn off phone, tried to reinstall

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/25/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 2 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What is the exact error you get when you try to play it?

Please let me know