Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I had an account om outlook 2010. How do I move it to the…

Customer Question
I had an account...

I had an account om outlook 2010. How do I move it to the 2016 version? Thanks

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

OWA in Chicago Booth business school

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Outlook?

Not for a long time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Do you need my email address at Chicago Booth school of business?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
5/25/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you moving it to outlook 2016 on the same computer or another computer?

Please let me know

the same

ok, then when you install office 2016 it will normally pick up everything from the previous version and show it.

Can you do this please