Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forgot my password and I go to update my password but

Customer Question
Hi I forgot my...

Hi I forgot my password ***** I go to update my password ***** outlook doesn't recognize my email I just need to change it ASAP. need to send an email now and my phone outlook is also not working

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

Yes my phone but now it prompted that my password ***** incorrect because I tried too many incorrect password ***** on my desktop

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I dont know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just really need to get into my email

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
can someone please just call me
this is insane
5/25/2018
Email technician: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 2 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

Looks like you have to reset your password ***** your live email first so you can set it up on your phone.

Kindly follow the steps on this link to reset your password: https://account.live.com/password/reset

Let me know how it goes

Thanks

Ok.
I tried this
it doesn’t recognize my email. That’s the problem. I don’t need a technician to tell me to go to their reset password *****
No
It’s a work device and I cannot allow you to do that

What is the email address ?

Is that a work email for which you can't access and need to reset the password *****?

What have you tried so far so I don't give you the same suggestion?

Can we close this chat please. I’ll contact iT. Thank you
The email text and chat simulantelusly is so frustrating. Also the link in the text doesn’t hyperlink

Sure, I tried, TO close this question out, please take a moment to rate my service, hopefully 5 stars :) and press submit at the top of your question page once you have a moment. Thanks