Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Nash is posting things on Facebook to tell people that kill…

Customer Question
Eric Nash is posting...

Eric Nash is posting things on Facebook to tell people that kill me my name is***** am on Facebook I need someone to talk to immediately he is sending people to my house to kill me

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

Please help me shut down Eric me as his page he is threatening my Eric Francis Nash's threatening my life please get back to meet at Lee he sending people to my house he killed me

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

He is putting out on his page and put in for people to kill me his name is***** nashhas a page with Facebook my name is***** please help me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes call me(###) ###-####before I end up being dead

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/25/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 2 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

This is a serious offence and should be immediately reported to the police and Facebook.

Two steps:

1. Take a few screenshots of the person posts as well as his home page on Facebook, print it them and mark with date / time you colloected the image from the Internet. Go to your local police department and file a report against this offence and seek for protection and legal help.

2. Check all of related offending posts and comments of this person (those you have captured using screenshot), click the "..." button beisde the page or post, choose Report button to file your claim to Facebook. You need to log on using FaceBook account to do it. For more details, check below links for the official guides.

https://en-gb.facebook.com/help/212722115425932

https://en-gb.facebook.com/help/263149623790594/

https://www.facebook.com/The-Crime-Report-110343137639/

Hope this helps.

Please let me know how it goes.

Thanks.