Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I was invited to join our neighborhood site and I was trying…

Customer Question
I was invited to...

I was invited to join our neighborhood site and I was trying to do that

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser on home computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

OI haven't tried anything. They gave me a code, I just don't know what to do with it. I'm a little tech challenged

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No just not sure how to do this

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
No I was given a code to join the site for my neighborhood and I just want to know how to do it. Can you help me with that one thing?
5/25/2018
Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 2 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

What is the name of the neighborhood site?

Do you have a link for it? If so, can you post it here?

Do you still need help with this?