Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a Gmail account synced to my phone and tablet. The…

Customer Question
OK I have a...

OK I have a Gmail account synced to my phone and tablet. The phone is locked down and keeps telling me my password ***** ***** however my tablet is still connected. I still get emails and notifications on my tablet. However my phone is locked down canow Google send me an email with my password ***** my gmail?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

On my tablet but I have a Samsung Galaxy S8 plus that can't use cause it keeps telling me my password ***** ***** correct

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes we tried the google recovery but it always says the Google team can't verify the account belongs to me I've answer all the questions but the recovery email for my account is not up to date

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want my password ***** to my gmail account so 8 can unlock my phone

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
i just need my password for my gmail account***@******.*** sent to***@******.***
OK thanks you so much
Any luck
Never mind cancel oder
5/25/2018
Email technician: syseng, Information Systems Professional replied 2 months ago
syseng
syseng, Information Systems Professional

My name is David.

Do you still need assistance?

Well I need my gmail password ***** to me nuts I was told y'all couldn't do that
I'm not paying 39 dollars more
I just need my password *****

Please ignore the remote assistance offers - those are automated and not from me.

You may still be able to get the password ***** your tablet since it is still connected to your Gmail account. What is the make and model of your tablet?

its a samsung tab3 i went in and even tried to change the password ***** the tablet but it wants me to verify the current password ***** see what happened was when i broke up with my ex she changed the password ***** forgot about my tab but i have a brand new galaxy s8 pluus i cant use because he changed my password ***** i need to log in to gmail in order for the phone to start up.
thats why i wanted the password ***** to the account so i can log on my phone
my tablet is still logged into begdawg.as @gmail.com but i cant change my recovery email or nothing without putting in the pasword he changed
Sorry the email adreso is***@******.***
I can't type
It's a Samsung tab 3 is all I know

Ok, and thank you for the additional information. I am reviewing a password ***** procedure now...

Open Chrome in your phone or tablet.
Enter Gmail Password ***** into Google and search.
Then select the Account Recovery - Google Accounts item in the search results.
Then enter your email address when prompted and click Next.
When prompted for your password ***** the Try a Different Question link.
When the "Get a prompt on your device and tap Yes to sign in" option appears select the Send button.
Note the instructions and the number located below the Check Your Phone notification, then select the Trying to Sign In? message at the top of the screen.
Then in the Trying to Sign In? page select Yes and then tap the number in the "Which number do you see on your other screen?" page, that corresponds to the number you noted earlier.
After the "Sign in Approved" message appears, enter a new password ***** the two fields provided and tap Change Password.

OK I dorm the verification code and put it in but now it want to seND an email to the recovery email but it's out of date I've done this several time and can't get Google to let me change my passsword

So it does not just let you change the password ***** selecting the verification number?

No all I need is for the password ***** the account emailed to me so I can unlock my phone

Ok then I am going to open this question to other experts that may have additional ideas.