Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It is myreader i have forget myG mail pass word, and te

Customer Question
It is myreader i...

It is myreader i have forget myG mail pass word, and te telling me it is not mine.it is mine

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I am 72 yrs old the doctor told me to keep reading, it is my reader i forget the pass word i need to set it back, thanks

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I dont rem butif you ask me what is on it then i willremember

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No ask me what you see then i will it was my dead husband birthday was the password

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/24/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?