Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have outlook email and Im being blocked from access

Customer Question
I have outlook email...

I have outlook email and Im being blocked from access because they are saying someone other than me has tried to access my account. My name is ***** ***** email address ********@****.com

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I can reset it. But they are asking me for email information I dont have and the security questions they are asking to verify its me are not right

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

These emails are important and ive been blocked for weeks. please help

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/24/2018
Email technician: Harold Hanna, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harold Hanna
Harold Hanna, Engineer

Hello I am sorry for your password ***** today. How long have you been unable to access these accounts? Are you logged into them on any devices?

I don't have a password ***** They are blocking me because my girlfriend accessed my account from her phone with permission. The security questions they are asking me are wrong so I don't have the answers. And I don't have the email info they are asking for either.
I paid $5 for answers and help. I don't have $39 to pay. I don't understand how anyone has a right to shut me out of my account. I'm already pissed about the $5.

Let me try to connect you with someone who may be on a better schedule to assist you now. This will likely only take a moment.

Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 2 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Please also be aware that this is a paid service with guaranteed quality, once an expert has been working on your question,
you will be charged for the solution on top of your deposit. Please advise if you want to continue or not. Thanks.

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.

I already told you i'm not going to pay for a service to the partners of Microsoft to access an email account that Microsoft blocked me from without permission because I accessed it thru a phone instead of me computer. On top of that the wrong security questions were presented to me so I couldn't correct it myself leaving me to abandon my account or pay this fee. So i'm choosing to contact the better business bureau to file a complaint and I'm already in touch with the chambers of commerce. I'm a paralegal and in school and this has damaged me severely. Don't get on my computer again.