Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I don't know I have 2 email addresses and neither one gets a…

Customer Question
I don't know I...

I don't know I have 2 email addresses and neither one gets a reaction from your site

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Browser I think

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Yes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
5/2/2018
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 4 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What do you mean by "reaction from you site"?