Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have spent most of the last 4 months in the hospital.

Customer Question
I have spent most...

I have spent most of the last 4 months in the hospital. During that time I managed to completely forget my Google password. I hadn't used it for a long time as I had an access code. My Samsung phone literally burned up causing me a serious burn on my arm. I have attempted to get back on my feet and use my old account as it has 8 years of data in it. My medical records, medications, Drs. numbers. I could tell Google every password ***** used for the last 8 years but they say that I have to go to my recovery email which is yahoo. I attempted this and was told that there was a breach in security approximately 5 months ago and everyone that was suspected of being affected had had their accounts closed. Thats how long it had been since I had used that account. They also informed me that for $100. they would tell me my password. I am disabled, I have no family and am basically a recluse. My only salvation is my computer and I can't use it if I have to start all over. Is there any wyat you can help me? Thanking you in advance for your assistance. The account that this all clings to is *************. The pattern started at the top dot on the left hand side and went down three then over to thhe last dot on that row and the up through thhe middle two dots. The original name of the yahoo account was *********. My current info is *********** phone is ************

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Advance?

It is still active but it just appears when I turn WIFI on. Not only have I had these issues but I am sure that my account was hacked while I was in hospital so I shut the network down for awhile. It is HOME-3B42. Name BoneHeadForever. I have all ready checked my credentials. They have disappeared.

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?

All of them do but only with the new email that doesn't have any of the important information available. I would almost swear that the password ***** **********

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, That you can't connect me for about an hour as my phone is dead and it takes that long for this cheap piece of garbage to charge.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
5/2/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What's the full email address for a condition review please?