Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Is there a charge? My hotmail, gmail accounts won't allow me…

Customer Question
Is there a charge...

Is there a charge ?

Technician's Assistant: The Expert's answer will cost $10 to $100, depending on the issue type and time to respond. You'll see the exact amount on the next page and can decide then. It's way less expensive than face-to-face would cost. And you're covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.

My hotmail, gmail accounts won't allow me to attach files and send emails.

Technician's Assistant: What type of file are you trying to attach (e.g. Word documents, pictures, etc.), and how large is the file?

Rtf and pdf

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to attach your RTF file or send an email?

Rtf 106kb pdf 706kg

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Im using 2007 word and ie2010

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/2/2018
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 2 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I will be the technician working with you today.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

If you would like remote support, select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support, you may ignore the prompt.