Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to log into my email account however it appears…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to log into my email account however it appears that you still have my information stored on my old email account so I can't log in and I can't update my account information

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No I just use my google email address

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Not that I am aware of.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I am listed as***@******.*** the email account I use is***@******.***

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/2/2018
Email technician: michelleclive, Email replied 2 months ago
michelleclive

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Which device or website are you facing a trouble logging into?

google

so as i understand when you open google, it list your old email of comcast and not the new one with gmail

is that correct?

please cancel any charges booked to my credit card

you may contact customer service for cancellation of charges

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help