Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I lost my hotmail years ago and i am trying to recover it. I…

Customer Question
I lost my hotmail...

I lost my hotmail years ago and i am trying to recover it

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Hotmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I switched to gmail and forgot my hotmail name

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I found the first and last letter of my hotmail and i have been resear hing 11 letter long words, i tried finding it on my old facebook but had no results

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing comes to mind

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/2/2018
Email technician: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 2 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

To give you an accurate answer, I have some follow up questions for you:

Have you tried the recover method for your Hotmail email? Do you need it to get into facebook? Thanks